WHEN: Friday 8th September – Saturday 9th September 2017 TIME: From 9am – 8pm WHERE: H HOTEL, DUBAI.
- Do you ever experience stage fright?
- Are sweaty palms, nausea or a racing heartbeat common before a presentation?
- Do you get anxiety while interacting with an audience?
- Do you struggle with structuring your presentation?
- How many opportunities have you lost because your fear of public speaking got in the way?
- Do you struggle in making an impact?
- Is your earning potential limited because you cannot communicate effectively?
- ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO BE HEARD?
According to Forbes, the top communication skill that is recognized in a work place is public speaking. It is a skill, which enhances your professional value by a remarkable 50%!
Did you know speech anxiety is one of the world’s most common fears? 3 out of every 4 people suffer from this condition and have troubles in public speaking or presenting to an audience.
Some of the most iconic leaders such as Winston Churchill, Abraham Lincoln and Warren Buffet had once been nervous speakers. Celebrities such as Adele, Rihanna and Julia Roberts openly confess to be suffering from stage fright.
Onstage Academy has specifically designed a 2-day intensive master class to help conquer your fear of public speaking and to assist you in becoming a more effective communicator.
Self-belief is an integral part of public speaking. Through the 2 days we work extensively on building your confidence with over 20 hands-on exercises.
About the Course
We will teach you the tips and tricks of public speaking and presenting to turn you into refined speakers. On completing the master class you will be able to communicate effectively with tremendous conviction and poise.
Since we work with a small focus group, you are guaranteed to have dedicated personal attention, assessments and feedback along with lots of practical experience and guidance to transform you into a confident communicator.
The master class gives you real life presenting experiences. We start with teaching you the vital techniques and later progress quickly into actually delivering talks! Yes, you will be on your feet and successfully presenting in no time.
What you will learn?
- How to build confidence
- How to eliminate stage fright
- How to build content
- How to improve your first impression
- How to improve your delivery
- How to story tell
- How to improvise
- How to use visual aid seamlessly
- How to influence your audience
- How to improve audience engagement
- How to inspire, educate and entertain
Why public speaking and presenting skills are a key ingredient for success?
- Builds self confidence
- Develops your personality
- Strengthens leadership skills
- Makes you an effective communicator
- Makes you socially comfortable
- Ability to persuade and influence an audience
- Increases income potential
- Lets you leave a lasting impression
Who should attend?
- CEO’s, Directors and Managers
- Professionals from all sectors, who have to present to their board, employees as well as to customers and shareholders.
- Aspiring Executives
- Students wanting to excel in their future career endeavours
- Anybody who wishes to eliminate stage fright
- Anyone who wishes to work on building confidence and personality development
- Aspiring Public Speakers and Presenters
Learn From the Expert Shereen Mitwalli
Shereen Mitwalli is one of GCC’s most successful celebrity presenter and entrepreneurs. Formally trained in TV & Live Presenting from ‘The Sydney Academy Film & Television’ in Australia and the prestigious ‘New York Film Academy’ in Los Angeles – Shereen has worked with some of world’s greatest public speaking coaches.
Her expertise, professionalism, and charismatic personality are only a few of the traits that have made her the first choice in the UAE & Middle East and has been able to present in front over one million people with her public speaking and presentation skills.
International brands such as Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Samsung, Harpers Bazaar, PWc have made Shereen their preferred choice for various engagements from speaking on stage for brand representation.
Established names such as Nicolas Cage, Antonio Banderas, Liam Neeson, Gerard Butler, Sir Richard Branson, Guiliana Rancic, Nicole Richie, Fabio Cannavaro, Garry Marshall, Maisie Williams, Zendaya and not to mention business leaders and several members of the Emirati Royal Family have all been interviewed by Shereen on and off camera, adding to her reputation of versatility and professionalism in dealing with different personalities.
“I have spent 3 years working on the course outline to ensure every single student leaves a more confident speaker”
For enquiries and course information, speak to Program Co-ordinator Sheila Edelman;
Phone: +971 4452 3343
Private and Group bookings available – please speak to Program Co-ordinator for rates.
In case you wish to pay via bank transfer – please speak to Program Co-ordinator for information.